New Architectural Seals Brochure
Lorient, a respected designer and manufacturer of sealing systems for door assemblies has launched its new Architectural Seals brochure. Designed in line with our latest contemporary corporate style, it’s our biggest brochure to date – 78 pages packed with perimeter seals, drop seals, threshold plates, door bottom seals, plus much more. These seals can provide outstanding protection for all four sides of the door against sound, smoke, rain, fire, light, draught, dust and even insects. All architectural seals are manufactured in Lorient’s UK facility, to exacting standards. Products are etched using the latest laser technology and proudly display the Made in Britain marque.
Highlights from the new brochure include:
- New products – we’ve added LAS8013 si & LAS8014 si - high performance acoustic drop seals; LAS8001M - a slimline, mortised drop seal for timber sliding doors; LAS7050 - a translucent perimeter seal for glass doors; LAS9030 - a finger guard seal; LAS3009 - a medium duty door bottom seal and LAS1050 - a durable, compression seal for steel frames.
- New acoustic test data – ID numbers feature on relevant pages, so users can search corresponding test reports on our Acoustic Search app;
- A fold-out page at the rear of the brochure – with product cross sections comprising the whole range;
- System specifications – this section on each product page incorporates test evidence; performance data; seal material; finishes and accreditations etc.;
- New finishes – creative freedom for the most discerning interiors – new anodised aluminium finishes include a honey-toned and subtle light bronze; and a sophisticated, sleek, matte black.